So. after much deliberation, I have decided to revisit and polish up a few things in this prototype. This game was made in the way/way back of 2015 with Unity 5.x.
The tools & the engine have greatly expanded and become significantly more welcoming to 2d games. I've also improved my own abilities in the 3 years since I made this, and I wanted to retrofit all of the improvements I know will make a significant difference to the game.
I don't really have an eta on this 0.3 build, but if I play my cards right I'll get it done soon(tm).
Thanks again to everyone who has given this game a shot! I hope you come check it out in its 0.3 state.